Wednesday 6 May 2015

I haven't updated in HOW long?

Usually when I don't update I feel it(in my bones). But this week for some reason I have been in a permanent state of "I think I updated 2 days ago," but it turns out that is has actually been over a week. Whoops!

Today I have a review for you! I got some stamping plates from The Born Pretty Store a couple days ago. They also sent me a new squishy stamper, as I had told them last time my reviews had been slow because my stamper had pretty much pooped out on me. So thank you for that!



Today I have this fun floral design I used using the stamping plate BP-43. I stamped purple metallic Orly polish over  Ninja Polish Passion Shift. I did have some problems at first with the new stamper, as it would not pick up the image. Thankfully I had heard that you sometimes needed to prep your stamper. So I gently filed it a bit and it worked after that.




This plate retails for $2.99USD. If you would like this plate be sure to use our 10% discount code! EAL91


*Product sent for honest review

7 comments:

  1. Time flies = you are not bored = good thing unless you are stressed of course :D
    I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a plate with interesting looking patterns. I have the stamper too and exactly like by you, I had to file it down to pick up the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the pattern I gravitated to when I viewed this plate. I envisioned Spongebob Squarepants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful match of colours and perfect stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm glad you're back! With my other blog I had that feeling too. I was like "oh its only been a week since my lat post"...but it had been a month. And then I never posted to that blog again. I love this purple and the stamping! Very "the sky in spongebob squarepants"

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...