Sunday 14 December 2014

'Cause we're just stars. Tryn'a get back to where we're from: Let me try stamping...again.

Today I have some stamping for you! I received this BP-06 stamping plate from The Born Pretty Store. I was super excited about this one because of Sailor Moon! I decided I was going to do the twinkly star stamp because I have honestly been in a winter kick.  For some reason I just love the nighttime in the winter(although I wish it would start a bit later :P). I had the perfect base(Picture Polish Cosmos) to make it look like a night sky. Stamping was easy and I really liked how it turned out, simple but pretty. Which is always good, especially when it comes to a newer stamper like me!



Now on to what I did not like. When you look at the first photo of the plate with the blue plastic over it it looks scuffed up right? But that's not a big deal as that's the plastic. But when I removed the plastic I noticed that one of the bigger scuffs wasn't actually a scuff(under my watermarks), but was actually a scratch IN the plate. You can't really really tell from the photo but the scratch was about as deep as the designs, and it goes right through the center design :( Hopefully that isn't something that happens a lot.



If you love Sailor Moon, I'm pretty sure you need this. Head on over here and buy this plate on sale now for $1.49(USD). AND on top of that use our discount code EAL91 and get 10% off!


*Product sent for honest review.

5 comments:

  1. Cosmos really is so gorgeous - and the stamping suits it sooo well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamping and Picture Polish Cosmos is a beautiful base for those stars :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...