Thursday 4 December 2014

A-Z Challenge - Fashion: ????????????

So that time of the week has rolled around once again, the A-Z Challenge. This week was F for Fashion which I was SUPER excited about. Fashion would have to be one of my favorite things I look to for inspiration. And I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this manicure. I wanted to recreate a fashion inspired manicure I did back in 2012. I never shared it because I didn't like how it turned out, but I did save the photo of my manicure and the photo of the outfit that inspired me because I still wanted to give the design a go at a later date.

Long story short I found the photo of the old manicure on my old laptop, but I could not for the life of me find the photo of the outfit. So my design is mainly based on my old manicure. It's frustrating because I can see the outfit in my head. It looked like a semi-sheer white raincoat made out of all these squares and rectangles, that were outlined in black, and layered to create the jacket.

If you have ANY idea where my inspiration originally came from please let me know. This is driving me up the wall!



This was the closest thing I could find to what my original inspiration was. Now instead it was structured less like a normal coat and more like and artsy coat made out of squares. This is the best description I have :/

For more fashion inspired manicures check out these awesome blogs!


7 comments:

  1. I like the manicure! Too bad you could not find that picture :l I hope it will turn up one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that awesome layered look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me likey! I feel like I need this mani on my nails at some point!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...