Thursday 27 November 2014

A-Z Challenge - Elegant: En Pointe

First off to all my American readers I hope you have a great Thanksgiving weekend. Now today A-Z challenge letter was E for Elegance.  When I saw this is wasn't 100% sure what I wanted to do, but I kept going back to ballet. Specifically Misty Copeland, an American ballet dancer, who was also the first African American soloist in this history of the American Ballet Theatre. Ballet it's in my opinion the perfect fusion of elegance and strength. Especially when watching dancers like Misty.

For this manicure I used a base of Essence Sweet as Candy. The glitter is a some loose pink glitter and some silver glitter from Sally Girl(I can't find a name on it). For the pointe shoes I used CND Rosebud.



Misty Copeland

To see more amazing manicure check out what the rest of the ladies doing the challenge did!

6 comments:

  1. Ballerinas really are the embodiment of grace, elegance AND power and strength. This is a stunning mani too - I love everything about it, it definitely has that modern ballet feel to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ballet slippers. I love the glitter gradient too. I love the mix of pink and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the theme - very elegant indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...