Wednesday 2 October 2013

How does one dress up Chanel Malice?

By doing as little as possible to it.

First of all I wore these out for a "classy" night of drinking.  A "classy" night where I ended up forgetting my wallet at home.  But I'm lucky my friends gave me some moneyz, and since my birthday was a few days before I got birthday drinks!  Yay!

I only needed 2 coats of this, blackened, glow from within red.  Then I just added some gold square studs from the Born Pretty Store.  Enough to add a little something but not enough to take away from the polish.  Out of all the polishes I own this is one of my all time favourites!  I actually have a few colours that are similar to it but I love blackened reds.  Red polish is as a whole is just sexy as hell.

Sadly if you would like a bottle of this it was limited edition.  Maybe I'll show you some alternatives one day!

Ps. Sorry my pics aren't the best.  But I was in a rush to take them.  One of the reasons I forgot my wallet actually.

Pps. Just under 24hours left to enter our giveaway!

Ppps.  I was going to say this in the comments of the Dalek post but I figure most people wouldn't see this but THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!




11 comments:

  1. I think Malice is happy with this solution :)
    This is such an amazing polish, and I'm happy that I secured not only one back up - but two, and I hope to swap it someday for some other Chanel from my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! A few days after. I love that polish. I have Sinful Shine Mirror Mirror which is as close to getting that beautiful polish as I am going to get. I don't know how much it is for a Chanel but I bitch about paying $14 for a Butter London, and I can bet it's quite a bit more than that. SO for now I will admire your gorgeous nails. I looooove that color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Makes me regret not picking this one up. Happy Belated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a spectacular polish for sure. It looks great with the studs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this CHanel and have it! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! I like what you did with this mani! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it with the studs!! This looks similar to SH Brilliant Bordeaux...which I think is dc'd as well :( It's my favorite polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this mani! <3

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...