Thursday 1 November 2012

Green.

Wow November is already here!  Soon it will be Christmas!  How was everyone's Halloween? I drank and did Karaoke!  If that's not what you call a fun night...then chances are you were doing something else. Speaking of Halloween I actually still have a bunch of Halloween polishes that I never had time to swatch that I'll post in the next few weeks because I could care less that Halloween is over.

I am a rebel blogger.

Here is a polish I used in my Halloween manicure yesterday.  Essie's Sew Psyched is a dusty khaki green that is packed with really fine micro-shimmer that can really only be seen under direct light.  In the photos that was 3 coats.  I love this colour(although I admit it's not for everyone).  My only problem with it is I wish it would even out a bit better. 



9 comments:

  1. Damn dude I didn't even know that shimmer existed before this post. Props.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color, great for a rebellious blogger, such as you and I. Can I give you an award? http://addictedtoopi-yum.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_6339.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dressed as lady gaga and went out drinking and dancing, it was awesome! great rebel color :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, Sew Psyched is a favourite of mine. I love wearing it on my toes. Seriously. Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halloween should NEVER end. I already have neighbors who put up Christmas lights though -___-" This color is nice, good job catching that shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dusty colours and this shimmer is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...